Jan. 26, 2021, 5.00 p.m.– 6.05 p.m. CET
GÉTICA organizes in collaboration with Replimune the international webinar Understanding How Oncolytic Viruses Tackle the Cold Tumor Space
. This high-level webinar is designed so that attendees will learn how re-engineered viruses can be used as cancer therapies (e.g. RP1+n
) and how RP1+n oncolytic viruses are being investigated in different cancer types (with a special interest in squamous cell carcinoma of the skin).
- Ana Arance, MD. GÉTICA President, Medical Oncologist, Hospital Clínic, Barcelona (Spain)
- Ramón Alemany. Scientist, Catalan Institute of Oncology (ICO) Barcelona (Spain)
- Robert Coffin, MD. Chief Research & Development Officer Replimune Inc. Massachusetts (USA)
- Kevin Harrington, MD. Professor in Biological Cancer Therapies, The Institute of Cancer Research, London (UK)
- Miguel F. Sanmamed, MD. Medical Oncologist, Clínica Universidad de Navarra, Pamplona (Spain)
GÉTICA, Spanish Group for Cancer Immuno-Biotherapy, aims at research and development of immunological and advanced therapies in cancer; the training of researchers and clinicians in these areas of knowledge and practice; the contribution to the dissemination of knowledge about these treatments.